Creative Destruction Lab Super Session is an annual showcase of our graduating early-stage tech companies.
About CDL Super Session 2021
Save the Dates: Monday, June 14 – Friday, June 18
Companies from our 9 CDL Sites (CDL-Toronto, CDL-Oxford, CDL-Paris, CDL-Atlanta, CDL-Wisconsin, CDL-Atlantic, CDL-Montreal, CDL-Rockies, & CDL-Vancouver) will come together for the last session of the CDL program to:
- Showcase advancements during the CDL program year
- Discuss and finalize early-stage financing and investment
- Network with and hire top technical and business talent
- Reveal technological breakthroughs to an international audience
- Strengthen network ties with other members of the global CDL community
- Explore international partnerships with suppliers and customers
CDL Super Session is an invitation-only event for the CDL community. For inquiries, please contact email@example.com.
Previous Super Sessions
Our first two Super Sessions (2018 & 2019) brought together world-class entrepreneurs, investors and scientists with high-potential startup founders. CDL Super Session days were filled with compelling ideas, meaningful networking and focused feedback sessions.
Highlights from CDL Super Session 2019 included:
- Piraye Beim, founder and CEO of Celmatix, urged participants to pay attention to the “sea change” in women’s health, a chronically underfunded area in technology.
- Vinod Khosla gave a keynote address to answer questions on a variety of topics including how AI will change the nature of work, disrupting high-skilled sectors like healthcare, fundraising strategies, and his own experiences as a founder and as an investor.
- Anousheh Ansari, CEO of XPRIZE, tracked her own journey from young dreamer to first female private space traveller, and how imagination can be used to harness the business opportunities space presents, such as finding ways to grow organs in micro-gravity.
- Chris Hadfield, an astronaut and the First Canadian Commander of the International Space Station, discussed the world from 600,000 years ago to now and the role technology played in improving our quality of life and our ability to explore.
- His Royal Highness Prince Constantijn of The Netherlands, the Special Envoy for StartupDelta, highlighted the democratization of technology and knowledge on how to start businesses, and the role that the Netherlands is playing in building a startup ecosystem.
A group of CDL Alumni ventures were selected to present at the Super Session 2018.
For inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.