Stream: Prime, Public Health
Born in 1963 and Founder of seven companies, Christopher Micetich is considered a “Serial Entrepreneur”. A very long and diverse history of business excellence is reflected by such prestigious awards as:
• 2013 Company of the Year Award – Naeja Pharmaceuticals Inc.
• 2015 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award
• 2015 Ernst & Young Entrepreneurial Perseverance Award
• 2015 BioAlberta Company of the Year Award – Fedora Pharmaceuticals Inc.
• 2015 Astech Commercial Achievement – Fedora Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Christopher presently serves as President & CEO of both Fedora Pharmaceuticals Inc. and Brass Dome Ventures Ltd. Fedora Pharmaceuticals Inc. is an anti-infective drug discovery company founded in 2011. In 2014, Fedora signed the largest licensing deal ever signed in Canadian biotech history, licensing their beta-lactamase inhibitor to Hoffman J La Roche for US$750 million in addition to royalties. Fedora continues the pursuit of developing new drugs that save lives. Brass Dome Ventures Ltd. was founded in 2016 and employs a multi-disciplinary team of business experts.
Micetich Founded Companies
• 1997 Windjammer Java Roasters – Specialty Coffee Roasting
• 1998 DrisCorp Inc. – Chemistry CRO
• 1999 Brass Dome Group Inc. – Personal Holdings
• 1999 Naeja Pharmaceuticals Inc. – Drug Discovery CRO
• 2011 Fedora Pharmaceuticals Inc. – Anti-Infective Drug Discovery
• 2016 Brass Dome Ventures Ltd. – Business to Business Services
• 2019 NacuGen Therapeutics Inc.