Creative Destruction Lab (CDL) is a nonprofit organization that delivers an objectives-based program for massively scalable, seed-stage, science- and technology-based companies.
The nine-month program employs an objectives-based mentoring process to enhance the performance of technical founders who learn from the insights of experienced entrepreneurs, with the goal of maximizing equity-value creation. The program combines 5 elements to help companies transition from science projects to scalable and financeable companies:
- An emphasis on objective-setting, helping companies focus on what’s most important to their business
- Focused mentorship from experienced entrepreneurs who have founded, led, and sold significant tech companies
- Technical advice from world-leading scientists, engineers, and economists
- Hands-on support from top business students, who embed within the company to provide business support
- Opportunities to raise capital, including angels and VCs from Europe and North America
Looking to learn more about the Creative Destruction Lab program?
We’re hosting one-hour-long Online Information Sessions to:
- Connect you with our team members
- Share stories from graduates of the CDL program
- Help you understand the dynamics and benefits of participating in CDL
- Answer questions about the application process and selection criteria
CDL Info Sessions for Summer 2020 are now completed. If you are interested in watching a recorded version, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.